Henry's responsibility is general handiwork in Rivet City. Because of the frequency of repairs and the size of the settlement, he rarely has time to see his daughter C.J. Henry frequently laments the lack of people in his line of work and is privately frustrated with how few residents seem to pull their weight.[Non-canon 1][clarification needed]
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
|This character drops an ear upon death (Contract Killer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
- You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head: This character informs the player on the potential whereabouts of Ted Strayer.
- The Runaways: If C.J. Young runs away with James Hargrave, he will tell the Lone Wanderer that she is missing and ask them to find her. If he is killed stealthily, a guard will replace him and ask instead.
- "This place could use a few more people willing to work. Everything is falling apart and I'm the only one willing to fix it."
- "Thank you for finding C.J. I was worried sick about her."
- "Y'know, as long as I've been working on this place, and I still really don't have any idea how it got started!"
- "I'm busy. I've got a lot of repairs to make."
Henry Young appears only in Fallout 3.