| ||For other characters in the Fallout universe named Henry, see Henry (disambiguation).|
Married to Christie the cleaner, Henry's job is a general handyman on Rivet City, and with such a vast vessel, he rarely has time to see his daughter C.J. He's also prone to moaning about the lack of people in his line of work, and is secretly fuming at how few residents seem to pull their weight.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- The Runaways: If C.J. Young runs away with James Hargrave, he will tell the Lone Wanderer that she is missing and ask them to find her. If he is killed stealthily, a guard will replace him and ask instead.
- "This place could use a few more people willing to work. Everything is falling apart and I'm the only one willing to fix it."
- "Thank you for finding C.J. I was worried sick about her."
- "Y'know, as long as I've been working on this place, and I still really don't have any idea how it got started!"
- "I'm busy. I've got a lot of repairs to make."
Henry Young appears only in Fallout 3.