Missing data (missing: Armor penetration and damage bonus)
This article is missing some data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Attaching the mod to a sledgehammer results in the following changes to the weapon:
- + ? armor penetration
- + ? damage bonus multiplier
- 25% extra limb damage
- 20% increased chance to cripple
- 45% increased value
- 15% increased weapon weight
Weapon modifications will modify an existing weapon, and any modifications previously equipped on the weapon will be destroyed, not unequipped. Loose mods cannot be crafted.
Nuclear material (2)
Learned from plan/recipe
Plan: Sledgehammer heavy spiked rocket
Heavy spiked rocket (1)
- Crafted at a weapons workbench.
- Loose mods may randomly be found in the Savage Divide, Mire and Cranberry Bog regions.
- Loose mods may also be for sale from vendors.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.