|For an overview of incinerator models in various games, see Heavy incinerator.|
Visually, the heavy incinerator is similar to the regular incinerator, but with an additional fuel tank and hose attached to the side. Firing at a faster rate than its smaller cousin, its rate of fire is equivalent to the heavy incinerator in Fallout 3. Like the incinerator, it lobs large fireballs in a large arc similar to the grenade machinegun. It has greater range and damage compared to the regular incinerator, but less accuracy.
It is affected by the Meltdown perk.
The heavy incinerator can fire a total of about 995 times using standard fuel, the equivalent of 42 reloads, from full condition before breaking.
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
- Jack Rabbit Springs - The super mutants located there often carry it.
- Black Mountain - Super mutant masters and nightkin masters often carry it at higher levels.
- Black Rock cave - The nightkin masters inside can carry it.
- NCR heavy troopers carry them at higher levels.
- Silver Rush - The Van Graffs have been known to sell it after level 16.
- Y-17 master trauma harnesses sometimes carry them after level 40.
- Marked men may carry one at higher levels.
- This weapon can be repaired with the standard incinerator.
- Despite it mounting two more fuel tanks than the incinerator, there is no corresponding increase in fuel capacity.
- The flamer and incinerator also fire exactly the same amount of fuel before breaking.
- In V.A.T.S., it fires in a burst of three shots, but only uses one unit of ammunition. [verified]
- When getting an incinerator to repair the heavy incinerator it some times it may not let you repair it. Removing both weapons from your inventory will fix this problem. [verified]
- The projectile damage is not dealt outside of V.A.T.S.; only the explosion and burning effect are. This is because of an issue with all non-hitscan weapons with explosive effects. [verified]