Attaching the mod to a baseball bat results in the following changes to the weapon:
- + 20% damage bonus multiplier
- + ? armor penetration
- + ? damage
- 25% extra limb damage
- 20% increased chance to cripple
- 25% increased value
- 5% increased weapon weight
Weapon modifications will modify an existing weapon, and any modifications previously equipped on the weapon will be destroyed, not unequipped. Loose mods cannot be crafted. For modifications unlocked through scrapping, the corresponding weapon must be scrapped in order to learn how to craft it.
Nuclear material (3)
Learned when scrapping object
Heated rocket (1)
- Crafted at a weapons workbench.
- Loose mods may randomly be found in the Ash Heap, Savage Divide, Mire and Cranberry Bog regions.
- Loose mods may also be for sale from vendors.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.