The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The hazmat suit provides no Damage Resistance or Energy Resistance but provides 1,000 Radiation Resistance, the damaged version provides 500 Radiation Resistance. Both prevent damage and disease from airborne and waterborne hazards. No other armor or clothing can be worn with the hazmat suit. The standard suit has a weight of 5 while the damaged one has a weight of 4. The prototype hazmat suit is identical to the standard suit except it's yellow instead of orange.
Hazmat suits are leveled. For example, hazmat suits found at Dyer Chemical or West Tek research center are likely to be leveled 30 or higher. If seeking a lower level hazmat suit, obtain the plans and craft a suit at the required level or locate a suit in a lower level game area, such as Poseidon Energy Plant WV-06.
- Damaged hazmat suit - identifiable by the large crack running along the visor, has reduced Radiation Resistance and weight compared to the standard version.
- Prototype hazmat suit - acquired through the quest Tracking Unknowns, and is easily identified by its bright yellow color, but has the same resistances and weight as the standard variant.
- Two at Dyer Chemical:
- In the same room where nitrogen is found.
- In the same room as the chemical vats, on a metal shelf on the ground row.
- Emmett Mountain disposal site - 1 damaged hazmat suit just outside the entrance to the storage tunnels, 2 hazmat suits and 1 damaged hazmat suit can be found in the locker room to the left after entering the tunnel. 1 prototype hazmat suit in the small office past the generator room to the right after entering the tunnel.
- Obtainable from the optional step of "Find Nari's hazmat suit" in Tracking Unknowns is a prototype hazmat suit.
- Federal disposal field HZ-21 - 3 intact suits and 2 damaged suits can be found here.
- Poseidon Energy Plant WV-06:
- One can be found on the roof of the energy plant inside a metal trailer on the west side of the roof.
- Two damaged suits can be found in open metal lockers near the decontamination arch leading into the reactor room inside.
- West Tek research center - 2 damaged suits can be found inside the changing rooms with the yellow curtains.
- A damaged suit can be found at the crashed space station at the northern edge of the map, inside of the separated section at the south end of the area.
Following patch 126.96.36.199, the plans to craft hazmat suits are available at select robot vendors.