The hazmat suit is an armor set in Fallout 76.
Standard orange hazmat suit. It provides no Damage Resistance or Energy Resistance but provides 1,000 Radiation Resistance and a hidden 98% radiation damage reduction bonus. No other armor or clothing can be worn with the hazmat suit.
|Armor (without helmet) (unobtainable)
|-||No Paint||-||-||Known by default||003CF472|
|Stars and Stripes Paint||Nothing is Radder than being immune to radiation with this Stars and Stripes Hazmat Paint.||Oil x2||005698D9|
- Dyer Chemical:
- In the same room where nitrogen is found.
- In the same room as the chemical vats, on a metal shelf on the ground row.
- South Mountain nuke crater
- One hazmat suit can be found next to a cinderblock on the southern end of the crater.
- Emmett Mountain disposal site:
- One can be found on a barrel next to a makeshift table just outside the main entrance to the storage tunnels.
- One can be found at the exterior disposal site, within a large pillbox building, inside a storage room.
- Two can be found on a table after entering the initial mine tunnel.
- One can be found in the small office past the generator room to the right after entering the initial mine tunnel, near the destroyed wall, on a lower shelf.
- One can be found in the locker room to the left after entering the initial mine tunnel, on top of a set of lockers along the southeastern wall.
- Federal Disposal Field HZ-21:
- Two can be found inside the main building, on the first floor, in the lockers.
- One can be found inside the main building, on the first floor, on a table under the stairs, to the right.
- One can be found inside the main building, on the second floor, on the ground next to the shower station.
- Poseidon Energy Plant WV-06:
- One hazmat suit can be found outside on the west side of the main building roof, in a metal trailer near the catwalks up to the smokestacks.
- Following patch 184.108.40.206, the plans to craft hazmat suits are available at select robot vendors.
- The armor is not affected by Sturdy Frame and Lucky Break perks.
- Does count as an armor for the Chameleon mutation.
- Regular hazmat suit is the only hazmat suit that can be crafted in the game.
- All hazmat suits share model and stats, but they cannot be repainted to other versions.
- In the game files exists a version without helmet, but it is unobtainable.