|For the building in Diamond City, see Hawthorne residence.|
The Hawthorne Estate is an unmarked location in the South Boston neighborhood of Boston in 2287. It is located south of Andrew station, north of University Point and west of South Boston High School, nearly equidistant from each.
Layout[edit | edit source]
The grandeur of the Hawthorne Estate has faded as the structure has deteriorated. The kitchen is accessible, but the rest of the house is not. The upper floor has caved in, and the door to the back part of the house is inaccessible.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Ladies auxiliary tape 5 - Holotape, can be found on the counter in the kitchen.
- Ladies auxiliary tape 10 - Holotape, in the nearby raider encampment along the road. On the second floor of a building, accessible only with a jet pack.
Related quests[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The Hawthorne Estate appears only in Fallout 4.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- PC Lockpicking either safe can result in the message "You have been caught lockpicking. The owner is now hostile." However, there is no owner present. If Bobbi No-Nose is here (see The Big Dig), she will not attack. [verified]
- PC Playstation 4 If Bobbi relocates here, all items inside will become tagged as 'owned,' presumably by her. In order to remove the tag, the player must convince her to flee or agree to negotiate with Hancock. Players can still kill her afterward by opening fire on her, but selecting "Kill Bobbi" in dialogue will not remove the flag. [verified]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p.521: "[18.09] HAWTHORNE ESTATE
Enter this structure of faded grandeur to scrape together a few meager items. Bobbi No Nose makes her home here during the specified quest and installs a security system. Check the corner for a safe (Advanced)."
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)