An old dilapidated church in the Mire, Haven Church was used as a stronghold by raiders in the winter of 2077-78. The raiders, led by Skig, attacked the church sometime around December 14, 2077. When the tip about survivors using the church as a safe house for supplies didn't pan out, one of the raiders, Cal, mowed them all down before they could be interrogated. The raiders tossed the bodies out into the bog and seized control of the church.
From December to January, the raiders moved out into the surrounding area, hitting caravans, hunting deer and even knocking off a rival gang. They planned to amass enough loot by summer to be able to trade for the ammo required to keep up their activities.
In early February, the church's automatic organs started to malfunction and eventually, feral ghouls started to appear. On February 23, the ghouls began attacking the church. Though Skig decided to flee the church the next day, Cal and some of the other raiders stayed behind to try and defend their claim, perishing in the process.
The small church stretches on a north-south axis and is filled with grisly remnants of raider occupation. The southern end hosts the church proper, with the location's steamer trunk, and is linked to a Sunday school at the northern end by the administration office.
- Pamela's note - Note, found on the front counter.
- Formal complaint - Note, found in a filing cabinet behind the front counter.
- Fall retreat flyer - Note, found on the bulletin board by the front counter.
- Lucy Harwick's note - Note, found on a desk in the classroom.
- Prayer - Note, found on the pulpit in the chapel, near the chemistry station.
- Jessica's mysterious map fragment - On a counter in a hallway.
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - In the hallway office, on the desk next to Skig's terminal.
- Potential magazine - On the northeast most school desk in the classroom.
At night time, the church plays organ music, while during the day, it is silent.
Haven Church appears in Fallout 76.