| ||For the building in Fallout 3's The Pitt, see Haven.|
An old dilapidated church in the Mire, Haven Church used as a stronghold by raiders in the early months of 2078. The raiders attacked the church in December 2077, around the 14th. When the tip about the people using the church as a safe house didn't pan out, one of the raiders, Cal, mowed them all down. The raiders tossed the bodies out into the bog and seized it.
After winter, the raiders moved out into the surrounding area, hitting caravans, hunting deer, and even knocking off a rival gang. They planned to amass enough loot by summer to be able to trade for the ammo required to keep up their activities.
In early February, the church's automatic organs started to malfunction and eventually, feral ghouls started to appear. By the 24th, the ghouls were attacking the church. Most of the raiders stayed behind to try and defend their claim, perishing in the process.
The small church stretches on a north-south axis and is filled with grisly remnants of raider occupation. The southern end hosts the church proper, with the location's steamer trunk, and is linked to a Sunday school at the northern end by the administration office.
- Pamela's note - Note, found on the front counter.
- Formal complaint - Note, found in a filing cabinet behind the front counter.
- Fall retreat flyer - Note, found on the bulletin board by the front counter.
- Lucy Harwick's note - Note, found on a desk in the classroom.
- Prayer - Note, found on the pulpit in the chapel, near the chemistry station.
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - On a desk next to Skig's terminal.
- Potential magazine - On the front-left (northeast) school desk in the classroom.
- Jessica's mysterious map fragment - On a counter in a hallway.
At night time, the church plays organ music, while during the day, it is silent.
Haven Church appears only in Fallout 76.