|For the character from Andale, see Old Man Harris.|
Background[edit | edit source]
Proprietor of the Vertigo Bar and Grill, Harris makes a healthy living bartering with the variety of lowlifes inhabiting The Pitt and selling them beer, more beer, and sometimes jet when he can get his hands on some. He's thinking of investing in more secure railings for his business.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: 60-240|
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Metal armor or
|.32 pistol or
Chinese pistol or
Pack of cigarettes
|Harris' supply key|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the Point Lookout add-on is installed, he will sell wild punga fruit and refined punga fruit.
- Harris has a tendency to accidentally fall from his restaurant, which due to the height kills him.
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Well look at this, one of the scabs earned his wings. Welcome to the grill! Whatever you need, we got. Assuming that what you need is to get shit-faced drunk! Ha!"
- "It hurts my heart to see a sober customer."
- "Don't get yourself killed. That doesn't do me any good at all."