The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The armory can only be accessed through a doorway controlled by a terminal. Inside is a courtyard adjoining three two-story buildings. The building to the right has the only open door. There are several machinegun turrets inside the buildings.
- Jed's letter - Note, found on a desk upstairs in the south wing of the armory. In the room next to Raleigh's terminal.
- Protecting our own - Holotape, found next to Raleigh's terminal, upstairs in the armory.
- Two random weapon plans:
- On a rolling desk, next to Niraj's terminal.
- On top of wooden crates on the second floor of the conveyor belt building, near the flamethrower trap. (May clip through the top crate)
- Three random weapon mods:
- Inside a set of lockers on the second floor of the weapon storage.
- Inside a metal surgical table on the first floor, bottom left of the weapons workbench near the conveyor belt.
- On top of a metal surgical table on the first floor, behind the conveyor belt.
The Harpers Ferry Armory appears only in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenesEdit
In 1859, the Harpers Ferry Armory was violently seized by John Brown and a number of other abolitionists in a plot to start a slave revolt. Robert E. Lee, in command of a contingent of U.S. Marines, took the armory back. Brown was convicted of treason and hanged.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.