The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Harpers Ferry was occupied by the Free States in 2079 in an effort to turn the town into a major hub. By 2084, the town was prospering, serving as an important base in the Mire. The city was attacked by the Scorched in 2096. The Free States were unprepared for the devastation it brought and were driven back to their bunkers, trying to craft a solution to the new threat. A single robot vendor is all that is left of the Free States' effort.
At the outskirts of the town is an armory aligned with the Free States. The town itself is encircled by a wall made from scrap with several container box gates. A dominant feature of the town is a church with several workbenches.
The river to the northeast of town can be crossed by using a railroad/highway bridge which leads into a tunnel. However, the tunnel has evidently caved in; one cannot pass through it to the other side. The tunnel contains highly radioactive containers and a railroad car containing a sizable amount of loot. At the mouth of the tunnel is a wooden walkway leading under the bridge and to a path between the cliff and the water which leads to the abandoned bunker.
- All five Lydia's journal pages - For locations, see page.
- A safe haven - Holotape, found on a desk in the same house as Lydia's journal page 20.
- Protecting our own - Holotape, found next to Raleigh's terminal, upstairs in the armory.
- Restoring order - Holotape, next to the north gate terminal.
- Ella's log: Harpers Ferry - On a table inside the church.
- Harpers Ferry postcard - Obtained during the quest A Mark in the Past - Harpers Ferry.
- Sharon's angry letter - On a desk in the church.
- Jed's letter - Note, found on a desk upstairs in the south wing of the armory. In the room next to Raleigh's terminal.
- Leonard's journal entry - Note, found upstairs in the building next to the clinic, beside several flasks and test tube racks.
- Jesus Sunday's holotape - Part 1 - On a table on the roof of house #402.
- Jesus Sunday's holotape - Part 2 - Holotape, found next to the south gate terminal.
- Fortifications key - On a table in the middle of the church. Opens various doors.
- A significant number of chems in the basement of the clinic.
- Letter of resignation - On the second floor desk of the clinic.
Harpers Ferry appears only in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenesEdit
Harpers Ferry is based on the real-world Harpers Ferry, situated where the Shenandoah River flows into the Potomac River. Although Harpers Ferry is in Appalachia near the border with Virginia and Maryland, it was moved over to fit into the map as the game developers wished to include it in the game.