Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
The harness is a piece of lightweight armor. It is a worker's harness worn over pants with a pair of boots. It is worn with no shirt underneath and is classified as underarmor, meaning armor pieces can be worn over it.
Learned from plan/recipe
|Standard Lining||–||–||–||–||Standard.||+10%||+10%||Ballistic fiber x2|
|Known by default||0016E88F|
|Treated Lining||+4||+2||–||+1 Perception|
|Improves Perception and Agility.||+20%||+30%||Ballistic fiber x4|
|Plan: Treated lining raider underarmor||0016E87F|
|Resistant Lining||+6||+3||–||+1 Perception|
|Improves Perception and Agility.||+30%||+50%||Ballistic fiber x7|
|Plan: Resistant lining raider underarmor||0016E873|
|Protective Lining||+8||+4||–||+2 Perception|
|Improves Perception and Agility.||+35%||+80%||Ballistic fiber x9|
Stable fluorescent flux x2
|Plan: Protective lining raider underarmor||0016E860|
|Shielded Lining||+10||+5||–||+3 Perception|
|Improves Perception, Agility and Luck.||+40%||+120%||Ballistic fiber x11|
Stable fluorescent flux x4
|Plan: Shielded lining raider underarmor||0016E84E|
- Plan: Harness - can be bought from raider vendors or found at random armor plans spawns, drop from treasure maps or enemies in Savage Divide, Cranberry Bog, Ash Heap or the Mire.
- Plan: Treated lining raider underarmor and Plan: Resistant lining raider underarmor can be bought from raider vendors.
- Plan: Protective lining raider underarmor and Plan: Shielded lining raider underarmor can drop from Signal Strength or quests in Savage Divide.
- Can be crafted at any armor workbench with the correct materials after learning the plan.
- Can be purchased from scavenger traders, Cunningham at the Whitespring Resort and Responders' vendors.
- Worn by Sargento, Jacky and Free Radicals (unobtainable).