Built before the Great War, the hotel was a luxury establishment that catered to the wealthy and prominent guests visiting the Island. Among those who stayed at the hotel included Arnold Wabash, captain of the nuclear American submarine USS Democracy and his mistress Franny Richardson who later shot and tortured him into giving her the nuclear codes for the submarine. He did, but before she escaped he shot her dead before succumbing to his wounds.
Head out past the pool to the planks overlooking the water, and turn to the right. There is a pipe that can be reached through a series of skilled jumps or by using a jetpack that contains the note drain corpse note.
- Drain corpse note - In a pipe below the pool's "diving board."
- Trailer key - In a trapper outpost down the northeast road. Opens the outpost trailer door.
- Fusion core - On the burning ship at the beach to the southwest.
- Daddy-O - Northeast end of the dock on a picnic table.
- Overdue book - Under a destroyed picnic table southeast of the icon on stairs down to the pier.
- Safe room security tape - In the safe room terminal in the hotel.
- Ship's safe combination - Added to the player character's Pip-Boy after listening to the security tape in the safe room. Opens safe on the sunken boat at Fringe Cove docks.
- To Franny - In the hotel, next to Franny in the safe room.
- Vault-Tec lunchbox - 2nd floor, in a drawer on the ground at the far end of the hallway.
Best Left Forgotten - Uncover the location of the nuclear launch key
Behind the scenesEdit
It is likely a reference to the real-world Bar Harbor Grand Hotel. This location shares the hotel's distinctive architecture and swimming pool, although is more southern than its real-world counterpart.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.