Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Handmade rifle (Lv 45)
Handmade rifle (Lv 35)
Handmade rifle (Lv 25)
Weapon modifications[edit | edit source]
Missing data (missing: There are some more mods)
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- One rifle can be found inside Big Bend Tunnel, inside a side tunnel near the tunnel system's east exit/entrance, on the right, near a skeleton.
- One rifle can be found inside the Charleston Capitol Courthouse, in an empty filing cabinet on top of a shelf, inside the shooting practice room.
- One rifle can be found behind a level 3 locked gate under The Burrows North (opposite the cooking stove).
- One rifle can be found on the roof of the Amelia Espresso building in Berkeley Springs.
- One rifle can be found in the salon at Berkeley Springs.
- Sometimes sold by Grahm, Watoga vendor bot and Sunny.
- Often carried and dropped by raiders, settlers and mothman cultists.
- Random drop from Free Radicals, yao guai and honeybeasts.
- Random drop from "crowned" boss enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Unlike its sister mods, the perforating magazine for the handmade rifle will reduce the ammo capacity to 10.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One The in-game dynamic naming system incorrectly omits the "Rifle," "Automatic Rifle" and "Sniper Rifle" suffix from being assigned to the handmade rifle. As a result, every handmade rifle will be called "Handmade.". [verification overdue]
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One The handmade's tweaked receiver functions identically to the powerful automatic receiver and does not provide the benefits described by the mod.[verification overdue]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.