Handmade rifle Lv 45 (1)
Handmade rifle Lv 35 (1)
Handmade rifle Lv 25 (1)
Missing data (missing: There are some more mods)
This article is missing some data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Armor Ace paint
Blood Eagle paint
|The Legendary Run||Blood Eagle||005B51E6|
Communist red paint
Matte black paint
|Atomic Shop||Screaming Eagle||005C44E7|
|Armor Ace||Tropic Lightning||005C494D|
Screaming Eagle wood
|Scribe of Avalon||Screaming Eagle Wood||005C44E6|
- One rifle can be found inside Big Bend Tunnel, inside a side tunnel near the tunnel system's east exit/entrance, on the right, near a skeleton.
- One rifle can be found inside the Charleston Capitol Courthouse, in an empty filing cabinet on top of a shelf, inside the shooting practice room.
- One rifle can be found behind a level 3 locked gate under The Burrows North (opposite the cooking stove).
- One rifle can be found on the roof of the Amelia Espresso building in Berkeley Springs.
- One rifle can be found in the salon at Berkeley Springs.
- Sometimes sold by Grahm, Watoga vendor bot and Sunny.
- Often carried and dropped by raiders, settlers and mothman cultists.
- Random drop from Free Radicals, yao guai and honeybeasts.
- Random drop from "crowned" boss enemies.
Unlike its sister mods, the perforating magazine for the handmade rifle will reduce the ammo capacity to 10.
Behind the scenes
The handmade rifle is based upon the AK-47 rifle.
- The in-game dynamic naming system incorrectly omits the "Rifle," "Automatic Rifle" and "Sniper Rifle" suffix from being assigned to the handmade rifle. As a result, every handmade rifle will be called "Handmade."
- tweaked receiver functions identically to the powerful automatic receiver and does not provide the benefits described by the mod. The handmade's
- Filenames used for the Communist Skin textures:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.