Just north of Moonbeam outdoor cinema and southeast of the Meresti Metro Station, Hamilton's hideaway is a network of tunnels that sprout from one single tunnel. Multiple catwalks lead over rocks that lead into a hallway constructed of metal. The weapons cache for completing the unmarked quest, Caching in with Three Dog, is located in the northwest corner of the hideaway, through a hole in the left wall.
- The cave itself is populated with variants of radscorpions, radroaches, two or three raiders, and even a giant radscorpion near the raider hideout. Outside the cave, random enemies may spawn, mostly mole rats and mirelurks.
- Three radroaches are located in a room around the middle of the cache and the raider hideout. One may spawn in the wall and if one tries to shoot it, it will fall out of the map and appear in the room, unstuck.
- Some of these enemies will be dead when the player character finds them because the radscorpions and raiders will fight each other.
- Sometimes, up to three dead wastelander bodies (that may have spawned alive) will appear.
- At higher levels with Broken Steel installed, an albino radscorpion may be encountered.
- When fast traveling here, on some occasions, up to four yao guai will spawn.
- Duck and Cover!, on the counter in the room with the raiders along with cherry bombs.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum, on the same surface as the Duck and Cover!
- A bottlecap mine, on a workbench in the room with the shelves leaning on each other.
In the weapons cache
|The following is based on Fallout 3 cut content.|
- This underground complex was originally a well-prepared shelter for a family of three - a husband, his wife Maggie, and their daughter Robin, established due to a mistrust of Vault-Tec. Fitted with air filtration, chemical toilets, an artesian well, and a fusion generator, it provided a long-stay option until radiation levels subsided.
- In a cut terminal entry, it is stated that a character named Frank was disposed of in a furnace here.
|End of information based on Fallout 3 cut content|
Hamilton's hideaway appears only in Fallout 3.