Lt. Haggerty is disgruntled by the fact that she is guarding HELIOS One rather than being out on the front lines, though she does comment that if the NCR loses the battle at the dam, then the plant may be their last stand.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- That Lucky Old Sun: If the Courier can convince her to let them in, she will tell them to talk to the idiot in the back wearing the sunglasses, starting the quest.
- Restoring Hope: The player character is told to go to her and ask about a resupply sent to Camp Forlorn Hope.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- If the player character is wearing NCR armor when they first meet her and they fail the speech check, she will remark how their uniform has a lot of blood on it and they don't seem injured enough to bleed that much. She will then assume they killed an NCR member in order to get the armor, making her and all her guards hostile.
- She will die if the player character activates the Archimedes I orbital laser.
- She will allow the Courier into HELIOS One if they have a positive reputation with the NCR.
- In case Lt. Haggerty dies, she won't be able to give the That Lucky Old Sun quest and can't give the GPS coordinates during the Restoring Hope quest. The first quest can be started by talking to Fantastic. For the second quest, it's not essential to talk to Haggerty, so the player character can just go directly to the missing shipment, which is located northeast of the Southern Nevada Wind Farm and continue the quest from there.
- The Courier can state they came to HELIOS One looking for food (on low intelligence, this changes to "Need food fill belly. You got food?") In any event, if that option is chosen, Haggerty will be unamused.
- "This is a restricted area. State your business."
- "Damned if I know. Put up a hell of a fight, though. We had them outnumbered, I don't know, twenty to one, maybe. They held out as long as they could. Lost most of their force before they retreated. Gave us a little parting gift, too. They had some of the plant running, but they shut it all down. Enabled an old security system, too, to keep us away from the controls. Jerkoffs." – Response to Courier asking why the Brotherhood was here
- "Your being here is a start, soldier. We aren't exactly overflowing with troopers here. But if you really want to help us, talk to the idiot with sunglasses in the back of the plant building. He's been trying to get this place running for months and hasn't made any forward progress."
Lt. Haggerty appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.