Hadrian is a struggling stand-up comedian, whose main act is to insult people at the Atomic Wrangler Casino. He is locked into working with the Garrets through a binding contract. He claims that he is "world famous."
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Talent Pool: He needs the player character to convince James Garret to release him from his contract to go work for the Tops. Once completed, the Tops sign bills him as the "Ghoul of Guffaws" and he performs at 1:00 PM.
* After giving Tommy Torini's business card to Hadrian in Talent Pool.
- When the player character first talks to him, he may mistake them for a heckler that Garret hired to "spice up" the show.
- After he is recruited for the Tops, the Tops promoter will insult the player character, claiming it to be a way to promote Hadrian.
- When standing near Hadrian while he performs, he will make jokes depending on the player character's S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
|Strength||Low||"Hey, look at this gal/guy! Those muscles are unreal - I mean it, they're imaginary!"|
|High||"Hey, look at this gal/guy! I didn't know they let Brahmin into this joint!"|
|Perception||Low||"I tell ya, you've got great eyes. You can see a Super mutant at three paces!"|
|High||"This gal/guy's so sharp eyed, she/he cuts her/himself every time she/he blinks!"|
|Endurance||Low||"Whoa, you don't look too healthy. Maybe you should see an doctor. Or an undertaker."|
|High||"Sister/buddy, you look tough enough to drink a pint of glowing water. Why don't you do us all a favour and try it?"|
|Charisma||Low||"My friend, you got style, grace and charm - The style of a feral Ghoul, the grace of a Super mutant and the charm of a Deathclaw."|
|High||"I hear you have a ready wit. Tell me when it's ready."|
|Intelligence||Low||"The way I hear it, you've got brains to spare. Looks to me like a 7-10 split."|
|High||"Someone told me the other day you were bright - I wasn't sure if he meant smart, or radioactive."|
|Agility||Low||"Boy, you're clumsy. You're so clumsy when you slip in the shower, you fall up."|
|High||"And talk about your quick reflexes, this gal/guy is so fast she/he beat me to the punchline."|
|Luck||Low||"You know, some people have all the luck. Some people, not you."|
|High||"This gal/guy right here, she/he's got an angel looking over her/his shoulder. If I were her/him, I'd get a restraining order"|
- "Whoa, baby! Am I looking at a mirror, or are you just that ugly?"
- "It's great to be up here, looking down at all your smiling faces. That won't last long."
- "If you had your life to live over again, let me make a suggestion: Play in traffic."
- "Somebody told me the other day you were bright - I wasn't sure if he meant smart, or radioactive."
- "Hey, not bad! Your timing's terrible and you got no style, but you might make it as a professional heckler."
- " Sister/Buddy, you look tough enough to drink a pint of glowing water. Why don't you do us all a favor and try it?"
- "This Sister/Man right, she/he's got an/a angel/devil looking over her/his shoulder. If I were you I would get an restraining order."
- "This guy's so sharp eyed that he cuts himself every time he blinks."
- "And talk to me about your quick reflexes, this guy is so fast he can beat me to a punchline"
- "Boy you're clumsy, you're so clumsy that when you slip in a shower, you fall up."
- "I tell you have great eyes, you can spot a super mutant from three paces"
- "The way I hear it you got brains to spare, sounds like a 7-10 split!"
- "You know, some people have all the luck, some people. Not you."
- "Hey, look at this this guy, these muscles are unreal. I mean it, they are imaginary."
- "Whoa, you don't look too healthy, maybe you should see a doctor, or an undertaker."
- "My friend, you got style, grace and charm. The style of a feral ghoul, the grace of a super mutant and the charm of a deathclaw!"
- "I hear you got a ready wit, tell me when it's ready"
- "Look at you, you look like a talent scout for a cemetery"
Hadrian appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.