Created by H&H Tools Company, the nail gun is a construction tool re-purposed as a fully-automatic weapon. The nail gun does double damage to limbs, and although it is a semi silenced weapon, it will still draw attention if fired in close crowds.
The H&H Tools nail gun can fire a total of about 2745 nails, the equivalent of 31 reloads, from full condition before breaking.
- Found in various toolboxes throughout the Divide, especially in Hopeville.
- Collapsed overpass tunnel, one can be found on the ground near an NCR trooper (holds the Bravo Team mission orders).
- The Courier's Mile, one can be found on the fallen highway overpass in the middle of the area next to a toolbox.
- It has a layout comparable to the 9mm SMG.
- It has the highest rate of fire for any one-handed gun.
- When aiming in first-person, the round's point of impact will not correlate with the sights, making them ineffective at long range.
- Despite being one-handed and governed by the Guns skill, the nail gun's accuracy in V.A.T.S. is not improved by the Gunslinger perk.
- The gun's magazine may show up a few inches in front of the gun in 3rd person mode.[verified]