Gwen McNamara is the current overseer of Vault 81, in charge of the everything that goes on in the vault, from security and judicial matters, to supply and maintenance requests. Having taken over from overseer Baht, McNamara was responsible for the opening of the vault in 2277, to continuous mixed results a decade later. Results include double shifts put onto the maintenance team, and extra training drills for the security team.
While Gwen is in excellent health, medical records indicate that she once had childhood bronchitis that resulted in respiratory infections. She was prescribed a steroidal anti-inflammatory inhaler for emergency use.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Upon arrival to Vault 81, Gwen will communicate with the Sole Survivor via an intercom from inside of the vault. She will then allow them to enter the vault in exchange for fusion cores or by passing a Charisma check.
|Vault 81 jumpsuit||Bolt action pipe rifle||.308 rounds
Overseer's room key
Gwen McNamara appears only in Fallout 4.
- ↑ The Sole Survivor: "Does she take care of people that break the rules?"
Austin Engill: " "
(Austin Engill's dialogue)
- ↑ Vault 81 terminal entries#Supply Requests
- ↑ Vault 81 terminal entries#Maintenance Requests
- ↑ Vault 81 terminal entries#Repairs, Repairs, Repairs
- ↑ Vault 81 terminal entries#The Anti-Commonwealth
- ↑ Calvin Whitaker: " "
Gwen McNamara: " "
(Gwen McNamara's dialogue)
- ↑ Vault security dialogue: " "
(Vault security's dialogue)
- ↑ Vault 81 terminal entries#Patient: Gwen McNamara