| ||For an overview of gum drops in the Fallout series of games, see Gum drops.|
Gum drops restore some of the player character's Hit Points and cause no radiation poisoning, but they are very rare. While the box says "Radioactive", the gumdrops have a lower radiation count than other food items (1, as opposed to 3). Because of this, even a slight radiation resistance can negate this, rendering it in-game as 0.
- At A Quick Fix in Rivet City. It must be stolen from the shop and does not appear to be for sale in the owner's inventory.
- In the Jury Street Metro station area, south of the station inside the drainage chamber (see Dead Man's signal).
- James Hargrave and C.J. Young carry them, they can be pickpocketed. Only with high Luck, they may also carry bubblegum.
- In the Vault theme for your Megaton house; one appears on the shelf with the food on it.
- mobile base crawler. One in the base floor behind a repulsion field along with other items, and one in the launch platform base, in the toilet cubicle which hasn't been flushed (and that an Enclave soldier has apparently been having some nasty problems involving the removal of his intestines after ingesting these). The third can be found at the southeast corner on the ground floor behind a repulsion field along with chems and other first aid supplies. Three can be found in the
- Eat'o'tronic 3000s in Old Olney underground. One can be found in one of the
- Point Lookout, the panic room under Calvert Mansion has two boxes on a shelf, along with a Nuka-Cola Quantum. The hatch to the panic room is visible only when the mansion is destroyed. In
- In Point Lookout, in the People's Bank of Point Lookout, in a safety deposit box.
- cryo lab (which can only be accessed prior to finishing the main quests). In the
Gum drops are one of the rarest consumables in the game.