The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Formed like a guitar but with six individual blades on the end of it, the guitar sword's shape is defined by what appears to be a connection of many steel tubes that go down to the sword's hilt. The guitar itself seems to be made up of a wooden body and head, as well as the basic six strings, although it has no fretboard. This weapon does not have any modifications.
- One can be found outside Pleasant Valley Ski Resort.
- One is in an unmarked house on top of the mountain east of Vault 76 and south of the north Kanawha lookout.
- Given as a quest reward for completing Signal Strength.
- Can be sold by vendor at Pleasant Valley station.
- May appear on the Mezzanine level of Top of the World, to the right of the elevator as you get out, on a wooden band stage with a dead corpse and three attacking Scorched.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.