Formed like a guitar but with six individual blades on the end of it, the guitar sword's shape is defined by what appears to be a connection of many steel tubes that go down to the sword's hilt. The guitar itself seems to be made up of a wooden body and head, as well as the basic six strings, although it has no fretboard. This weapon does not have any modifications. Can be used during One Violent Night as it is a musical weapon.
- One can be found outside Pleasant Valley Ski Resort.
- One is in an unmarked house on top of the mountain east of Vault 76 and south of the north Kanawha lookout.
- Given as a quest reward for completing Signal Strength.
- Can be sold by a vendor at Pleasant Valley Station.
- Two can be found at the Top of the World:
- Next to a raider's corpse on the wooden ramp.
- May appear on the mezzanine level, to the right of the elevator, on a wooden band stage with a dead corpse.
- Can sometimes be found at the Sons of Dane compound, alongside the other two musical weapons.
Like the other weaponized instruments, a playable guitar sword was planned but is unused. The animation of playing it can still be found in the files.