Masters of "claw and paw" combat, John and Grudd Bear are man-mountains with a vicious winning streak in the arena. Thanks to an addiction to RadAway, they are almost impervious to the arena's traps, and the siblings have developed an impressive plan of attack: Grudd holds back, scorching the escaping foe with flamer fire while his brother rips the victim apart with a deathclaw gauntlet.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Unsafe Working Conditions: The Bear brothers are the second round's only opponents. Grudd will attack with his flamer while his brother slashes through your armor with a deathclaw gauntlet. You'll need to kill both brothers to progress through the arena.
- "They're a couple of mean bastards. Hell, rumor has it that they're half way to trog as it is." – Faydra, describing John and his brother.
- "They're savage! They're brutal! They're here to keep this worker in his place -- the undefeated Bear Brothers! Let's find out if the newcomer can hold his own against real fighters! Release! Fight!" – Arena announcer
- "Those Bear Brothers never saw you comin', did they?" – Bone
- ↑ Fallout 3 Official Game Guide
- ↑ DLC01Quest_DLC01AboutPitt2_0000B3FC_3: For example, they took one survivor, a kid the called "Kodiak". But they left his big brothers behind, because they were too wild and mean. But as it turns out, the Bear Brothers were some of my finest soldiers. At least, until they went up against you. (Ishmael Ashur)