The area is comprised of two shacks occupied by the Scorched. Outside, a number of crops such as pumpkins, mutfruit and carrots can be harvested. A soil sensor is situated near a ruined northern cabin, while a cooking station can be found nearby. A steamer trunk sits in the corner of the southern cabin.
- North Star - Note, found inside of the fridge in the northern cabin.
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - In the southern cabin, in the southeast corner, directly above the bunk bed, on a horizontal support beam.
- Potential magazine - Outside the northwest cabin, near the soil sensor and exterior bunk bed, on the bottom bunk.
- Potential armor mod plan - Inside the fridge in the northern cabin, directly below the North Star note.
The Groves family cabin appears only in Fallout 76.
- Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide p.296: "19. GROVES FAMILY CABIN
A pair of hunter’s cabins and a small garden of harvestable items sits in once-idyllic woodland."
(Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Atlas of Appalachia)