Greta and Carol have been together for a long time. In fact, it was Greta who convinced Carol to open Carol's Place. Carol takes care of the desk while Greta cooks and serves the food. Well, most humans wouldn't call it food, but ghouls have superhuman intestinal fortitude.
Greta can usually be found in Carol's Place or in her bed. She takes a smoke break outside the entrance to Underworld (under the skull) between 21:00 hours and shortly before 00:00 hours.
Interactions with the player character
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: 60-240|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head: The Lone Wanderer can ask Greta about Mr. Crowley and his "scheme" and she will tell you a few obvious things, and a few non-obvious without a Speech check.
- Hired Help: The Lone Wanderer may choose to kill Greta in exchange for Charon's contract.
- If the Lone Wanderer is female, Greta will warn her to stay away from Carol.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Dirty pre-War spring outfit||10mm pistol||-||Carol's Place supply key|
- "Yep. Get it while it's lukewarm."
- "Alright, but if you pass out, I'm just going to roll you into the fire."
- "Ah, yes! Of course, of course, my friend. See me later tonight. We'll make sure that you have all the pick-me-ups that you need." – To Ahzrukhal
Greta appears only in Fallout 3.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide
- Carol's dialogue: But, things haven't really been the same since Gob left. He was like a son to me. I think Greta was always a little jealous of him...
- Carols dialogue: No one bothered us down here, and we were happy enough to leave them alone. And once my Greta showed up, it was a good enough life for me.