| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Gregory may refer to:
- Gregory, a member of the Vault City council in Fallout.
- Gregory Clark, a soldier who fought, and died, during the First Battle of Hoover Dam, mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Gregory Adler, a robobrain researcher and General Atomics International employee, mentioned in the Fallout 4 add-on Automatron.
- Gregory Rollins, a prison guard at Eastern Regional Penitentiary, mentioned in Fallout 76.
- Real-life people:
- Gregory R. Allen, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment as a sound FX designer for Fallout and Fallout 2.
- Charles M. Gregory, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment as an artist of Fallout 2.
- Gregory L. Williams, an American voice actor who voiced Lucas Simms in Fallout 3.
- Gregory Gorton, an actor who voiced several named and unnamed characters in Fallout 3, including Lug-Nut in the add-on Broken Steel.
- Gregory Alan Williams, an American voice actor who voiced several named and unnamed characters in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Ian Gregory, an actor who voiced Papa Khan in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Gregory Dorvil, a developer who worked at Bethesda Softworks as an additional quality assurance tester on Fallout 4.
- Gregory S. Baldwin, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment as a quality assurance tester for Fallout Tactics.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.