A homestead and large greenhouse on the outskirts of Malden. The Sole Survivor can receive a quest to help Greentop Nursery from Preston Garvey or can receive the quest automatically upon entering the site for the first time, where an unnamed settler will ask the Sole Survivor for help. After this quest is completed, Greentop Nursery can become a settlement.
Contains a large greenhouse at the bottom of a hill to the north, and a medium sized house similar to the ones in Sanctuary at the top of the hill, with a makeshift bedroom off to the right side. The site contains a chemistry station and cooking station just outside the front door of the main house to the right. Additional resources at this settlement are 26 mutfruit plants and a water pump.
- Kidnapping: Concerned settlers will ask the Sole Survivor to help them rescue a fellow settler that was kidnapped for ransom by nearby hostiles, hoping to have them freed without harm.
- Raider Troubles: A group of settlers is struggling to defend themselves against a nearby group of raiders and asks the Sole Survivor for help.
- Ghoul Problem: The settlement is having trouble with some feral ghouls, and asks the Sole Survivor for help.
- Greenskins: A settler will point the Sole Survivor to a nearby mutant camp and ask that they be eliminated.
- Clearing the Way: The settlement's leader will request help in clearing a nearby infestation of creatures. They mention that the infested area would be a good spot for a new settlement.
- Traveling provisioners may end up passing through the super mutant occupied Breakheart Banks immediately north of the settlement, resulting in combat. Since provisioners are settlement allies, the combat may cause the settlers to rush over to help, resulting in a large firefight.
- Some items in the back (north) end of the greenhouse remain marked as owned even after allying with the settlement. Taking these items may cause the settlers to become hostile. It is safe to scrap the items, or store them in the workshop in Build mode.
The Greentop Nursery appears in Fallout 4.