This is a small, heavily damaged outpatient clinic that once performed blood tests for Fort Hagen. The place has become swarmed with bloatflies and bloodbugs that have taken a liking to the blood packs here.
The building is infested with bloatflies and bloodbugs. The walls and floors have numerous holes, allowing the insects to travel easily between floors and sections in ways that humans cannot always follow. There are three main sections of the building, and getting between them can require leaving the building and going around the outside: the entrance, a "left" section with access to the upper floor with the locked lab behind a terminal, and the "right" section allowing access to the basement and storage room behind an Expert level locked door. It is possible to drop through the floor of the upper section to bypass the locked door, and in the basement, a password can be found to bypass the terminal and reach the lab.
A high level infected bloodbug guards the basement section and can be difficult for a lower level player character to defeat. Apart from the bloodbug, the building contains a large number of blood packs in the basement.
- Massachusetts Surgical Journal issue #4 - On the second floor, in the room behind the security door. The door can only be opened through the Advanced-locked terminal.
- A large number of blood packs (20+) can be found in the basement.
- Syringer rifle - In the basement.
- Three blood clinic keys - One is on a desk in a small room on the second floor. Another is on the ground floor next to a corpse by the southwest side door entrance (on the inside of the building). A third key can be found in the basement on a desk in the room before the lab/blood storage room. Opens the outside door and the safe in the lab.
- Blood clinic password - Inside the exam room terminal on the ground floor close to the southwest side door entrance. Opens locked the lab room.
- South of the clinic is a group of warehouses and the eastern-most one contains a partially complete leveled set of power armor. This warehouse also contains four power armor stations.
- Quartermastery: Scribe Haylen has identified the location of a piece of technology she wishes to retrieve and catalog. She asks the Sole Survivor for help in bringing back the technology in one piece.
- Cleansing the Commonwealth: Knight Rhys gives the Sole Survivor an assignment to clear the location of what he calls "abominations" to further the aims of the Brotherhood of Steel.
- There is a little background on the last general of Fort Hagen here, including his health and wife's affair.
- This is a possible location during the quest Quartermastery given to the player character by Scribe Haylen.
- When at this location, companions make comments, which are activated in the basement storage room.
|Curie||"We should mark this location. Blood transfusions are useful in a variety of medical situations."|
The Greater Mass blood clinic appears only in Fallout 4.
PC There may be a glitched blue door on the first floor that cannot be interacted with, however, the player can pass through it.[verified]
- ↑ Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p.310: "[3.13] GREATER MASS BLOOD CLINIC
This is a small, heavily damaged outpatient clinic that once performed blood tests for the military base. The mutated wildlife has taken a liking to the blood packs here.
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)
- ↑ Greater Mass blood clinic terminal entries; Exam room terminal; Test Logs:10905-2092
- ↑ Greater Mass blood clinic terminal entries; Exam room terminal; Test Logs:10905-2331
- ↑ Greater Mass blood clinic terminal entries; Exam room terminal; Test Logs:10905-2498