She is located in the basement of a ruined house south-east of Red Rock Canyon.
Close to the Spring Mt. Ranch State Park, the building is a destroyed, wooden-framed house at the entrance to the canyon. Look for the brownish-yellow storm door covering stairs that go down to the basement.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is a merchant.|| 311-2499|
Sells: ammunition, armor, stimpaks, weapons and weapon mods
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Great Khan simple armor||Combat knife
Trail carbine, hunting revolver, hunting shotgun, or 12.7mm pistol
- The vendor occasionally sells weapon mods.
- The exchange rate is 1:1 (if one is "Accepted" by the Great Khans and has a Barter skill of at least 25).
- The armory has both a reloading bench and a workbench.
- She will not trade with the Courier if their reputation with with the Great Khans is "Neutral" or below.
- The Great Khan armorer is one of only two vendors (the second being Quartermaster Bardon) who still use a Fallout 3-style combination of "Rare" and "Common" inventory lists. By comparison, most other vendors use some combination of lists broken down into 5 "Tiers". This difference in inventory composition makes it more likely the Great Khan armorer will carry certain uncommon stock, such as recon armor, T-45d power armor, mantis gauntlets, ballistic fists, Shishkebabs, chainsaws, super sledges, rippers, and the Fat Man.
- This same difference in vendor inventory lists also means that the Great Khan armorer will sell very high amounts of most ammunition, up to several thousand units depending on the type. Although these are very high amounts, they will be only half of what Quartermaster Bardon will stock on average.
- This expansive stock of ammunition, weapons and armor, coupled with the 1:1 trades offered with a Great Khans accepted status, allows for one of the only paths to exchange the Sierra Madre gold bars for their full value.
- She will not become hostile if the Courier is wearing NCR armor. The same also applies if Boone is in their company.
The Great Khan armorer appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.