She is located in the basement of a ruined house south-east of Red Rock Canyon.
Close to the Spring Mt. Ranch State Park, the building is a destroyed, wooden-framed house at the entrance to the canyon. Look for the brownish-yellow storm door covering stairs that go down to the basement.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: 311-2499|
Sells: ammunition, armor, stimpaks, weapons and weapon mods
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Great Khan simple armor||Combat knife
Trail carbine, hunting revolver, hunting shotgun, or 12.7mm pistol
- This vendor occasionally sells weapon mods.
- The exchange rate is 1:1 (if you are "Accepted" by the Great Khans and have a Barter of at least 25).
- The armory has both a reloading bench and a workbench.
- She won't trade with the Courier if they are neutral or lower with the Great Khans.
- The Great Khan armorer is one of only two vendors (the second being Quartermaster Bardon) who still use a Fallout 3-style combination of "Rare" and "Common" inventory lists. By comparison, most other vendors use some combination of lists broken down into 5 "Tiers". This difference in inventory composition makes it more likely the Great Khan armorer will carry certain uncommon stock, such as recon armor, T-45d power armor, mantis gauntlets, ballistic fists, Shishkebabs, chainsaws, super sledges, rippers, and the Fat Man.
- This same difference in vendor inventory lists also means that the Great Khan armorer will sell very high amounts of most ammunition, up to several thousand units depending on the type. Although these are very high amounts, they will be only half of what Quartermaster Bardon will stock on average.
- She won't become hostile if the Courier is wearing NCR armor. The same also applies if Boone is in the player character's company.
The Great Khan armorer appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.