It has the appearance of a grenade rifle, but with a blue American Army-like symbol on the stock.
The Great Bear grenade rifle can fire a total of about 1245 standard rounds from full condition before breaking.
- Grenade rifle - the common variant found throughout the Mojave Wasteland.
- Thump-Thump - a unique variant found at the Nellis array.
- Mercenary's grenade rifle - a unique variant added with the Courier's Stash add-on.
- Red Victory grenade rifle - a unique variant found at Dry Wells.
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
|Great Bear grenade rifle||15||246.4||100||2.14||x1||15||32||3.6||0.5||1||1245||5||950||190||25||3|
|Mercenary's grenade rifle||2||218.6||100||2.14||x1||1||35||2.9||1.0||1||495||5.5||300||54.5||0||3|
|Red Victory grenade rifle||2||327.9||100||3.21||x1||1||29||3.5||1.0||1||620||4||950||237.5||25||3|
- The Great Bear grenade rifle takes its texture and mesh from the scorpion rifle, a cut weapon from Old World Blues. It would have fired miniature blue robo-scorpions.
- This weapon is heavier than the Red Victory grenade rifle but makes up for it by doing more contact damage with its grenades.
- This weapon is not affected by Grunt.
Behind the scenes
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.