|The following is based on Creation Club content and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Graphic t-shirts are comprised of a basic t-shirt with one of twenty four graphic designs alongside one of the multiple pairs of worn skinny jeans. These designs range from Nuka-Cola, Grognak the Barbarian, to even Sunset Sarsaparilla.
All variants have identical stats with the exception of their cap value. Graphic t-shirts grant a +2 Charisma bonus when worn. These outfits can only be worn with arm armor; they can have ballistic weave applied to them.
- Astoundingly Awesome
- Blue Nuka-Cola
- Blue Red Rocket
- Blue Vault 111
- Captain Cosmos
- General Atomics
- Green Vault Boy
- Guns and Bullets
- Hard Work
- Hot Rodder
- Hubris Comics
- Red Nuka-Cola
- Red Red Rocket
- Red Vault Boy
- Sunset Sarsparilla
- Vault-Tec overseer
- White Vault-Tec
- Many t-shirts are found in two suitcases and a wooden crate:
- A suitcase at Skylanes Flight 1981, together with the note Letter from Randall.
- A suitcase in a rusted trailer at Fiddler's Green Trailer Estates, together with the note Calvin's letter.
- A wooden crate in a Novice locked storage room, the ground floor of Hubris Comics, together with the Manager's note.
- Can be bought in larger than normal quantities at Fallon's Basement in Diamond City.
- Can be found in dressers, suitcases, and wardrobes across the Commonwealth.
- Newly recruited settlers can spawn with any variant.
- The graphic t-shirt pack claims to come with over twenty-five outfits, but in reality, it only comes with around twenty four designs. The remaining six are likely the result of the different pants.
- The graphic t-shirt pack was created by Aarwyn.
PC The design of the Hubris Comics t-shirt is actually a variant of an Unstoppables t-shirt.[verified]