|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
“Maybe I should tidy up again.”
Granma is operating a trading post inside a rundown gas station.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- "Things sure are quiet these days."
- "I wonder when our Henry will be home?"
- "Best not dwell on things. Put on a happy face."
- "That shipment of gas is gettin' mighty late."
- "Maybe I should tidy up again."
- "Now where did I put my teeth?"
Granma appears only in Fallout Tactics.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Her name is a pun on grandma.
- According to game file, Granma supposedly had a dialogue when the player has spoken to her. This was likely removed due to the lack of corresponding voice file for her speech.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.