|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
Granma is operating a trading post inside a rundown gas station.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: edibles, chems and medical items|
- "Things sure are quiet these days."
- "I wonder when our Henry will be home?"
- "Best not dwell on things. Put on a happy face."
- "That shipment of gas is gettin' mighty late."
- "Maybe I should tidy up again."
- "Now where did I put my teeth?"
Granma appears only in Fallout Tactics.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Her name is a pun on grandma.
- According to the game file, Granma had a dialogue option for when the player character spoke to her.