The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
“We got a stash nearby. Remember, moo-moo? Wait, no. You just left a pile nearby. Not a good stuff pile. Ugh, nevermind.”
Grahm travels with Chally the moo-moo and considers trading to be a game with the brahmin.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Grahm does take damage from enemies but will quickly recover from an attack and will not respond to attacks from player characters. He will, however, fight enemies that are present along his route, and this can be used to the player character's benefit by leading enemies toward Grahm to fight.
- At night, Grahm will eventually stop moving.
- Grahm's official route is currently unverified, but an approximate map has been created.
- Grahm speaks of a "smarty" but does not fully explain who or what it is. Apparently, this "smarty" cared for Grahm but left him.
- When Grahm is near Hillfolk Hotdogs, he can say that this place is familiar, the meat he smells is familiar, and meat is where the home is.
- Grahm can talk about hearing music and wishing to dance, but he says he has no one to dance with.
Grahm appears only in Fallout 76.