|For other characters named Graham, see Graham.|
Background[edit | edit source]
Little is known of Grahm's history prior to 2102, other than what minute information he offers in his dialogue. He mentions someone to which he refers to as "Smarty," the advice of whom guided Grahm into becoming a merchant.
By 2102, Grahm would be one of, if not the only, remaining live humanoids that was both sapient and friendly towards humans in Appalachia. As Dwellers of Vault 76 re-entered the world and swept into Appalachia, Grahm found much enjoyment in trading with them.
Grahm travels with 'Chally the moo-moo' (a mispronunciation of "Charlie") and considers trading to be a game with the brahmin. He puts a great deal of personal responsibility into the overall wellbeing of Chally and will frequently engage in one-sided conversation with her on their travels.
According to Grahm, it was one sunny day that made the super mutant want spend time outside and cook meat. Grahm began to have more and more of these "meat days" and wanted to come up with a name for them. Eventually, after tossing out "Meat Many Days," he decided on "Meat Week." Sometime after Reclamation Day, Grahm and Chally hosted their "Meat Week" event close to Vault 76, with an express invitation toward the Vault Dwellers. Here, Grahm would prepare a grand cookout, with Dwellers assisting him in his grilling, in exchange for various prizes he'd collected through trading in the past year.
As of 2103, Grahm has become acquainted with many of the newly-arrived people in Appalachia, such as Ayla and Sofia Daguerre. He is fond of stopping by the new farms and settlements that have sprung up, likely due to the new business opportunities they bring. His business is well-known around Appalachia, mostly for the novelty of a super mutant who sells goods, with even the scavengers of Emmett Mountain disposal site having heard of tales of the friendly super mutant trader.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: 1400|
Sells: plans, junk, ammo, and mods
|This character is involved in quests.||* Primal Cuts|
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Super mutant armor
Super mutant helmet
Merchandise[edit | edit source]
Grahm is the only source of the following items:
Location[edit | edit source]
- Chance to spawn at travel-type encounters throughout Appalachia.
- While Meat Week is active, he can be found at the unmarked cookout spot southwest of Vault 76 for the full duration of the event.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Grahm does take damage from enemies but will quickly recover from an attack and will not respond to attacks from player characters. He will, however, fight enemies that are present along his route, and this can be used to the player character's benefit by leading enemies toward Grahm to fight.
- At night, Grahm will eventually stop moving.
- Grahm's official route is currently unverified, but a fanmade approximate map has been created.
- When Grahm is near Hillfolk Hotdogs, he can say that this place is familiar, the meat he smells is familiar, and meat is where the home is.
- Julie of Appalachia Radio has been in contact with Grahm, whom has repeatedly asked for songs about meat, with Butcher Pete being the closest one she can find.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Grahm appears only in Fallout 76.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Grahm: "Smarty say once, "Murder is just okay. Trades? So good. Things break if you just take." Think about it."
- Grahm: "Smarty said once, "Trade better than kills. Easy. Live to trade again." Think about it."
- Grahm: "Moo-moo, you need good name. You remind me of... I dunno. Something. Someone. Huh. I like you, moo-moo.
(Grahm's dialogue) Chally and Grahm, Grahm and Chally. Good friends on the road."
Grahm: Hey. Hey you. You different than the other squishies. You seem fresh. Not stinky. How so not stinky?
Commander Daguerre: Oh, uh, well. Okay. Thanks? It's probably because I haven't been irradiated and soaked with all the despair yet. No doubt I'll probably start... stinking... soon though. Being in space kept me safe from a lot of things for a while.
Grahm: SPACE?! You're from... the MOON?! Or... the SUN?! Or... the little TWINKLES?!
Grahm: Can you take Chally to Space? Chally want to fly someday. Grahm okay with the ground. But Chally have dreams.
Commander Daguerre: Uh... I haven't been able to get in touch with the USSA ---
Grahm: What do Space people eat? You eat meat? Space meat?! MOON MEAT?
Grahm: Oh! Greenies. Like Chally. SEE? Chally is ready for SPACE! Chally is going to the MOON!
Grahm: Chally isn't Moo-Moo for long! Soon Chally is MOON-MOON!
Commander Daguerre: Why not? Dream big or don't dream at all... um. I gotta get back to... literally anything else now.
- Ayla's plans
- Marion Copeland: "I heard there's a Super Mutant in Appalachia who's all about business. Now there's a guy with his priorities straight."
(Marion Copeland's dialogue)
- Approximate map
- Julie: "I'm told there's a certain traveling merchant out there who really, really loves meat. He's asked for songs about it and this is about as close as I can get. Enjoy! "Butcher Pete": how much should we read into this song? You make the call! You know him, you love him: here's Roy Brown, with "Butcher Pete". I'm sorry, what's that? It's a metaphor? Ohh, you don't say!"