|For other characters named Graham, see Graham.|
Background[edit | edit source]
Graham was a power-mad politician and the second highest executive officer of the state. Graham had an undeserved high opinion of himself, and thought it dreadful having to use other facilities with the plumbing out of service while the Massachusetts State House underwent renovations. Graham, in a fit, decided to give the work crew only a week to completely rebuild the plumbing of the new State House before throwing them out.
Graham was concerned more with his public image than the shape of the state finances. Major discrepancies in the financial reports were changed before they were released to public record. In a state of paranoia, he believed that Treasurer Robert Yemelin wanted his job. Under the midst of civil unrest, Graham declared a curfew of Boston enforced by the military, including the use of deadly force and interrogation of suspected spies. Afterwards, there were several instances of physical outbursts against Graham's coup. However, these protests were not successful in removing him from power, and in the scuffles, they damaged some historical artifacts. This prompted Graham, now known as the Provisional Governor, to have all the artifacts of the State House to be moved into storage, only to be moved back when they believed it to be safe.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Graham is mentioned only in Fallout 4.
References[edit | edit source]
- Boylston Club terminal entries; Boylston Club terminal, Events Calendar - October
- Massachusetts State House terminal entries; terminal
- Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts on Wikipedia
- Massachusetts State House terminal entries; terminal, Bathrooms
- Massachusetts State House terminal entries; terminal, Finances
- Massachusetts State House terminal entries; terminal, Retirement
- Massachusetts State House terminal entries; terminal, Public Order
- Greeter: " "
The Sole Survivor: "Yeah, and I'm the Governor of Massachusetts, too."
Greeter: " "
- Massachusetts State House terminal entries; terminal, Storage