The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Grafton Steel Mill was once the center of economic development for the town of Grafton, and was powered by the Grafton Dam.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Stained note - Note, found in one of the port-a-potties outside the furnace building (cannot be picked up).
- Restricted access - Note, pinned next to the locked blast furnace door on one of the walkways (cannot be picked up).
- Important memo - Note, two copies, during Cold Case:
- One is pinned to the message board inside the break room building.
- Darius Angler's manifesto, part 6 - Holotape, on a desk in the workroom building.
- Fusion core - In a fusion generator in the smelter building.
- Fortney's furnace key - Key to the smelter building, in a cooler on the top of the smelter chimney.
- Henrick's note - Note, found in front of a raider corpse, which is surrounded by petrified corpses, on top of the building with the large sign at the northwestern end of the complex.
- Plan: Water filter - Inside the Rolling Mill building, on a cabinet next to a lunch pail.
- Plan: Chemistry workbench - Inside the Rolling Mill building, on top of a set of metal shelves.
- Random armor plan - To the left of an armor workbench, inside the break room building, on a locker shelf.
- Large amounts of iron ore can be found on the conveyor belt.
Grafton Steel appears only in Fallout 76.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.