The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The pawn shop owned by Flavia Stabo, this building was the headquarters for her Vigilant Citizen operation and her plans to infiltrate Vault 79. The building is instanced and allows the player character to assemble the clues she's left behind and attempt to break their way into the vault.
The pawn shop contains a door that requires the player character to leave their current party, if they are in one, to access it. The pawn shop has a grey door in the front instead of being boarded up, it also has a yellow sign saying "Pawn Shop - Buy - Sell - Trade." There is also a tree fallen in the front where one can climb it all the way to the top. There is a counter and a small office behind the counter.
One first enters the customer area of the pawn shop, which has several rows of shelves. To the left are a stairwell, a small bathroom, and a workshop area. The stairwell leads to Flavia Stabo's apartment above the shop. The apartment has a slightly sunken area with two chalkboards showing Flavia's work on finding the treasure. The chalkboard on the south wall of this work area appears to have nothing on it until a UV light is turned on. When this is done, words appear on the wall above the chalkboard (clues to the locations of the codes to the Vault 79 elevator):
-Gasman -The Meat -Spelunker -Teach -Cryptid -Halo
The chalkboard below the words allows for the placement of the six mysterious map fragments to make the treasure map for Vault 79. Note: be sure to write the codes down; they will not be preserved if you log off and log back in.
- Eviction notice - Note, on the welcome mat at the front door after entering.
- Flavia's disappearance - Note, on the welcome mat.
- 999's setback - Note, on the welcome mat.
- Army training graduation papers - Miscellaneous item, on a desk below the green conspiracy board.
- T-45 left arm - On the cabinet in the first room to the right, next to the tinker's workbench.
- To enter the pawn shop, one must leave their current team (if in a party). They may only enter the pawn shop alone.
- The map code fragments are completely random for each player character.
- There is a togglable floodlight that turns on a UV light that shows the words Cryptid, The Meat, Spelunker, Gasman, Teach, and Halo. These are clues to the locations of the various mysterious map fragments, with "Cryptid" being the Mothman Museum, "The Meat" being The General's Steakhouse, "Spelunker" being Uncanny Caverns, "Gasman" being the Red Rocket Mega Stop, "Teach" being Morgantown High School and "Halo" being Haven Church.
- W05_RE_GraftonPawnShopLoadDoorMessage: You must leave your current team to enter this door.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.