Grafton was built on the shores of the Tygart Valley River, and Grafton Steel was the center of economic development for Grafton. Prior to the Great War, it was a shipping hub thanks to having both railroad and water access.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- A tinker's workbench can be found inside a bus directly east of the high school building.
- Overseer's log - Grafton - Holotape, in the overseer's cache beside the Grafton mayor.
- The Beast of Grafton - Part 1 - Holotape, inside the mayor's building, behind the counter on a shelf immediately to your left as you enter.
- The Beast of Grafton - Part 2 - Holotape, located in an election tent on the south side of town.
- Camp Tomahawk postcard, Grafton Dam editorial and notice of termination - Notes, in Otis Pike's house in the outskirts of Grafton. Cannot be picked up.
- Ghoul's note - Note, hanging on the boarded up door to the church in Grafton.
- Darius Angler's manifesto, part 1 - Note, east from the train station, in the building with the "Grey Tortoise" billboard out front, upstairs.
- Darius Angler's manifesto, part 2 - Holotape.
- Darius Angler's manifesto, part 5 - Note, in a cabin near the Kiddie Corner cabins.
- Mayor Mudge's private memo - Holotape, in the mayor's office.
- John Bunton's holotape - Holotape, on the rock in front of the crashed truck on the west side of town.
Grafton appears only in Fallout 76.