The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character has no special interactions.|
- If bought, Gracie can be sent to any workshop settlement that is under the population cap and will count for five points of defense. She will also go into a doghouse to rest just like Dogmeat.
- When looking to find Gracie at the settlement selected when purchased, she will be found at any available doghouse. One can remove all existing ones then place a new one where the player character prefers her to be located.
- In the workshop interface the Sole Survivor can select/move the doghouse and she will follow around while carrying it.
- Possibly at higher levels, Gracie can spawn as a glowing mutant hound and gives off 1-2 rads/sec when the Sole Survivor is standing close to her.
- Unlike with Dogmeat or settlers, the Sole Survivor cannot trade with Gracie. However, items can be equipped with console commands or by reverse pickpocketing her to equip dog armor.
- In Sanctuary Hills, it is possible for Gracie to aggro Trashcan Carla simply by walking close to her and irradiating her. Trashcan Carla will then act terrified and/or attack Gracie. If Trashcan Carla attacks Gracie, she will be treated as an enemy; settlers, tamed animals and defenses will (attempt to) kill her. Gracie will not be aggressive towards Carla until attacked.
- When bought from Erickson, she is replaced a week later by another mutant hound with a randomly selected name.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.