Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Interactions with the player character
|This character has no special interactions.|
- If bought, Gracie can be sent to any workshop settlement that is under the population cap and will count for five points of defense. She will also go into a doghouse to rest just like Dogmeat.
- When looking to find Gracie at the settlement selected when purchased, she will be found at any available doghouse. One can remove all existing ones then place a new one where the player character prefers her to be located.
- In the workshop interface the Sole Survivor can select/move the doghouse and she will follow around while carrying it.
- Possibly at higher levels, Gracie can spawn as a glowing mutant hound and gives off 1-2 rads/sec when the Sole Survivor is standing close to her.
- Unlike with Dogmeat or settlers, the Sole Survivor cannot trade with Gracie. However, items can be equipped with console commands or by reverse pickpocketing her to equip dog armor.
- In Sanctuary Hills, it is possible for Gracie to aggro Trashcan Carla simply by walking close to her and irradiating her. Trashcan Carla will then act terrified and/or attack Gracie. If Trashcan Carla attacks Gracie, she will be treated as an enemy; settlers, tamed animals and defenses will (attempt to) kill her. Gracie will not be aggressive towards Carla until attacked.
When bought from Erickson, she is replaced a week later by another mutant hound with a randomly selected name.