Background[edit | edit source]
This cabin was the home of Wayne Gorski before the Great War. Having taken the construction of an electrical tower near his residence as a personal offense due to the fact that he thought it was a "mind control device", he decided to build a mini nuke to raze it to the ground.
Layout[edit | edit source]
The Gorski cabin is a single isolated house with a large patio. Its exterior is populated by up to five feral ghouls. The main cabin contains a chemistry station. There is a root cellar accessible via this main room.
The root cellar is an unfinished room stocked with some supplies and a weapons workbench. Following a short tunnel towards the back, there is a finished room that is highly irradiated and contains the ghoul Wayne Gorski and several barrels of nuclear waste. There is also a Novice difficulty terminal in the same room, with a bottlecap mine next to it. The workbench behind Gorski has a number of mini nuke pieces that can be broken down into five units of nuclear material.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Wasteland Survival Guide issue #5 - Down in the root cellar, next to the computer in the irradiated back room.
- Bottlecap mine - On the same desk as the Wasteland Survival Guide.
- Two mini nuke beryllium caps, one mini nuke detonator shell, one mini nuke hemisphere core, one mini nuke stabilizer fins - These unique junk items can be picked up on the desk behind Gorski.
Notes[edit | edit source]
When at this location, companions make comments, which are activated in the root cellar workshop.
|Curie||"Oh no. That... That is a nuclear bomb!"|
|Deacon||"Jesus. They were playing with that? All right, I am officially a fan of the way you do exploration. If that thing went off...?"|
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The Gorski cabin appears only in Fallout 4.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p. 264: "[1.14] GORKSKI CABIN
The residence of one Wayne Gorski, a survivalist and keen patriot, though not a fan of electrical towers. Be sure to investigate his root cellar (the trapdoor within the cabin)."
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)
- Gorski cabin terminal entries