This cabin was the home of Wayne Gorski before the Great War. Having taken the construction of an electrical tower near his residence as a personal offense, he decided to build a mini nuke to raze it to the ground.
The Gorski cabin is a single isolated house with a large patio. Its exterior is populated by 3-5 feral ghouls. The main cabin contains a chemistry station. There is a root cellar accessible via this main room.
The root cellar is an unfinished room stocked with some supplies and a weapons workbench. Following a short tunnel towards the back, there is a finished room that is highly irradiated and contains the ghoul Wayne Gorski and several barrels of nuclear waste. There is also a Novice difficulty terminal in the same room, with a bottlecap mine next to it. The workbench behind Gorski has a number of mini nuke pieces which can be broken down into five units of nuclear material.
- Wasteland Survival Guide issue #5 - Down in the root cellar, next to the computer in the irradiated back room.
- Bottlecap mine - On the same desk as the Wasteland Survival Guide.
- 2 mini nuke beryllium cap, 1 mini nuke detonator shell, 1 mini nuke hemisphere core, 1 mini nuke stabilizer fins - Those unique junk items can be picked up on the desk behind Gorski.
- If Codsworth is with the player character as a companion when in Wayne Gorski's root cellar workshop he will quip, "That's one do-it-yourself project I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole."
- If Piper is with the player character as a companion when entering the workshop, she will exclaim "Please tell me that's not what I think it is" - most likely commenting on the small nuclear bomb on the desk, but also possibly to the collection of nuclear waste - or all of the above.
- If Nick Valentine is with the player character as a companion when entering the workshop, he will start to say "Huh. If I didn't know any better, I'd think they were trying to build a nuke in he... Oh my god..."
- If the player character is traveling with Preston, he will remark, "What the hell were they thinking, playing around with that thing?"
- If the player character is traveling with Cait as a companion upon entering the workshop, she will ask "Why would anyone be stupid enough to try and build a nuke?"
- If X6-88 is the player character's active companion when entering the workshop, he will say "We should make sure nobody ever finishes building this."
- If MacCready is with the player character as a companion when in Wayne Gorski's root cellar workshop, he will comment "Welp... that's the last thing I expected to find down here. Maybe we shouldn't touch anything."
- If the player character is traveling with Deacon as a companion when entering the workshop, he will start to say "Jesus. They were playing with that? All right, officially a fan of the way you do exploration. If that thing went off...?"
- If Hancock is the player character's companion when entering the workshop, he will say "That what I think it is? I guess our days of losing arguments are over."
- If the player character is traveling with Danse as a companion when entering the root cellar workshop, he will angrily remark "Unbelievable. Hasn't man done enough damage with these nukes already?"
- If Curie is with the player character as a companion when entering the workshop, she will exclaim "Oh no. That... That is a nuclear bomb!"
The Gorski cabin only appears in Fallout 4.