Descended from Ukrainian immigrants, Gorobets is a competent NCR trooper in charge of 1st Recon Alpha Team deployed in the Mojave. He is a tough, charismatic leader and apparently, the only one in the team without a traumatizing experience under his belt.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- I Don't Hurt Anymore: Gorobets is worried about Betsy and wants her to get help.
- Three-Card Bounty: The player character can bring Gorobets and the rest of 1st Recon to take down Driver Nephi.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
Upon completing the Driver Nephi portion of the Three-Card Bounty quest by claiming Nephi's bounty, the entire 1st Recon moves to Camp Forlorn Hope to help with the Legion at Nelson. Gorobets can then be found inside the Camp Forlorn Hope command center.
- Upon completing the Cook-Cook portion of the Three-Card Bounty quest, after moving to Camp Forlorn Hope, Lt. Gorobets will reward one with 300 caps.
- Gorobets will notice if the Courier is wearing the 1st Recon beret. He will make a comment about how it looks good on them before they speak to him.
- If Lieutenant Gorobets dies during Three-Card Bounty, 10 of Spades will comment on his death, saying no one could replace him.
- If he does not die, he will often be crippled by mines and be found hobbling back to Camp McCarran.
Lieutenant Gorobets appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenesEdit
The word "gorobets" (горобець) means "sparrow" in Ukrainian.