Located just off Interstate 59, the Gorge junkyard was founded in 2025. It was one of the largest salvaging yards in the Forest and was used by the Responders for a time. It is currently uninhabited, though it is often searched by wastelanders. Dogbreath, working for the Free Radicals, took his crew to the junkyard at one point and recovered an engine hoist, block double hump heads and pistons to use in restoring a limousine for the gang leader, Roper.
The Gorge junkyard contains a varied array of junk, mineral deposits and hollowed-out vehicles. It contains a concrete deposit, junk deposit, and black titanium deposit, and a space for a wood extractor. There is a power armor station in front of the main house and a chemistry station in a shed nearby. A set of raider power armor can be found in a locked (Picklock 3) trailer, alongside two raider corpses and an electric chair.
- Power armor chassis with raider power armor pieces - In a locked green truck trailer (Picklock level 3), beside a wooden shed east of the workshop, within the junkyard grounds.
- Potential armor mod - On a lower wooden crate at the porch of the house.
- Potential weapon mod - Near the workshop bench to the right, sitting at the edge of a cart.
- Potential recipe - In the kitchen of the house.
- Junk, titanium, and concrete deposits can be found near the claimable workshop here.
The Gorge junkyard appears only in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
The junkyard has a sign which is a clear reference to Sir Tow Mater and his junkyard from the film Cars.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|