|The following is based on information from Fallout Tactics.|
“Welcome soldier, I am Arugula. Say it with me... Arugula. Good. I'm the Quarter-Master in charge of this bunker. You know how the drill works by now so stop wasting my time. You need gear? Then cut the chatter and tell me what you need..”
Arugula is a young man with a weasel-like face and darting eyes.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: miscellaneous items|
Restock on promotion: * All items
|This character appears in the following locations.|
|Brotherhood of Steel scribe armor||"Big Frigger" power fist
|Small energy cell x48
Super stimpak x3
- "Who sorted this ammo. Damn!!"
- "Look at the fucking rust on this gun!"
- "Crap! This revolver is bullshit!"
- "Who keeps messing with MY blasted mines!?!"
- "These figures are going to get me sent to the box!"
Gordie Arugula appears only in Fallout Tactics.
Behind the scenes
Arugula is a common name for Eruca sativa, an edible annual plant.
- First name found in dialogue file: "// Situation B: Gordie has some random lines of his own".