The Goodsprings homes are four houses located within Goodsprings in the Mojave Wasteland. Three of the houses belong to settlers and the white house closest to Victor's shack is shared by Trudy and Sunny Smiles.
Layout[edit | edit source]
The layout of the houses are all fairly similar, consisting of a living room, kitchen, bedroom, and a hallway.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- A Chinese Army: Special Ops Training Manual - In the home situated east of the schoolhouse, on the bookshelf in the living room underneath a large scorched book.
- Two Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle caps - On the kitchen counter next to a toaster in the same home. Another one is located in the bedroom on the table in the home east of the Goodsprings gas station.
- Two boxes of .22LR rounds near the bottom left of a cabinet.
- Key - Under some pre-War money on the bottom shelf of a bookcase in the house south of Doc Mitchell's house. This key opens a nearby safe.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the female Goodsprings settler from the gecko's ambush during the tutorial quest Back in the Saddle is saved, she will be living in Trudy and Sunny's house, making a total of three inhabitants. Trudy can be found here if she is not present in the saloon.
- With the exception of Easy Pete's house (opposite the saloon), everything within the houses is considered owned and must be stolen, unless the Run Goodsprings Run quest has been completed.
- Easy Pete's house serves as good player housing. All the storage within is safe, none of the items or beds are owned, and Easy Pete will rarely use it. It is also fairly close to the fast travel point.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The Goodsprings homes appear only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Gallery[edit | edit source]