Goodsprings Cemetery is the cemetery of the town of Goodsprings.
The cemetery consists of a several graves (5 of which can be exhumed with a shovel), some makeshift fencing which marks the the cemetery border, and a large water-tower that stands as a visual landmark at its northern most edge. The grave site from the opening cinematic that the Courier was buried in is located in the cemetery as well.
Located at the back of the graveyard near the Water Tower are warning signs reading "Keep Out". The signs are referring to the valley below to the East. It is a dangerous area prolific with Giant radscorpion. Another dangerous area is the road to the west of the cemetery that leads northward out of town towards the tribal village. Many Cazadores can be found on the road. At various points along the road their nests can be clearly seen attached to the rock-faces above. North-east of the location Deathclaw are on the Long 15 Highway and can be deadly early on to weak or unarmed players.
List of graves
- Snowglobe - Goodsprings at the grave closest to the Water Tower, next to the tombstone
- Distinctive cigarette butts can be found around your grave. These are used to to show Swank for information about Benny.
- Broc Flower plant
- The 5 search-able graves contain random loot, though a shovel is initially required open them. The nearest place to acquire a shovel is the Goodsprings General Store where one can choose to either buy or steal one. Also, an unowned one can be found at Goodsprings Source.
- Like all cemeteries, eerie voices and wind can be heard here.
- If you purchase a shovel at the general store or grab the one at Goodsprings Source, return and exhume the recent graves for random loot.
- Goodsprings Cemetery is one of the three Goodsprings locations(the others being Goodsprings and Goodsprings Source) that make up the tutorial area. The tutorial boundary exists whether or not the Player accepts Sunny Smiles offer of training.
Goodsprings Cemetery appears in Fallout: New Vegas.