The cemetery consists of 29 graves (five of which can be exhumed), some makeshift fencing which marks the cemetery border, and a large water tower that stands as a visual landmark at its northernmost edge. The gravesite meant for the burial of the Courier is located at the north side of the cemetery.
Located at the back of the graveyard near the water tower are warning signs reading "Keep Out." The signs are referring to the valley below to the east, a dangerous area rife with giant radscorpions. Another dangerous area is the road to the west of the cemetery that leads north out of town towards the tribal village. Many cazadores can be found on the road. At various points along the road, their nests can be clearly seen attached to the rock-faces above.
List of graves
- Goodsprings snow globe - At the grave closest to the water tower, next to the tombstone.
- Ten distinctive cigarette butts - Next to the Courier's grave. These can be shown to Swank as evidence against Benny in Ring-a-Ding-Ding!.
- Pile of radscorpion eggs - East of the cemetery, for the quest Bleed Me Dry.
|#||Slide||Voice-over narration||In-game condition|
|1||And so the Courier, who had cheated death in the cemetery outside Goodsprings, cheated death once again, and the Mojave Wasteland was forever changed.||Default ending: you will always get it when you finish the game.|
- If the Courier has a shovel, they can exhume some of the graves for random loot.
- Goodsprings Cemetery is one of the three Goodsprings locations (the others being Goodsprings and Goodsprings source) that make up the tutorial area. The tutorial boundary exists whether or not the Courier accepts Sunny Smiles' offer of training.
- The cemetery's lone broc flower will only spawn after initiating the tutorial quest, By a Campfire on the Trail. Four non-respawning bloatflies will appear as well.
- When standing near an exhumed grave with the radio off, ghostly whispers can be heard.
Goodsprings Cemetery appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.