Background[edit | edit source]
The Gomorrah bartender is the title for several different bartenders in the Strip casino, Gomorrah. There are four at any given time, one on the main level of the casino, one in the Lower Brimstone level, one in the Zoara Club and another in the lower lobby. They sell chems and other consumables.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: chems, alcohol, consumables|
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Dapper gambler suit or
well-heeled gambler suit or
fancy gambler suit
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Both the bartender on the main level and the one in Lower Brimstone share the same inventory.
- Killing a bartender may give the Courier Good Karma.
- However, if one kills a ghoul bartender, they lose Karma.
- They seem to be some of the only merchants who buy and sell for exact item value, despite their being the most profitable way to sell items, they also have a low cap count.
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Sorry, it's not my business to get involved."
- "Here you go."
- "All right. At Gomorrah, the bar is always open."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Gomorrah bartenders only appear in Fallout: New Vegas.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Xbox 360 Sometimes a bartender will greet the Courier or say farewell to them (outside of dialogue) with a different voice from the one they have in-dialogue. [verified]
- PC The bartenders' supply of chems may never replenish after buying from them once. [verified]