Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
A simple golf club used as a makeshift weapon. It has a slow swing speed and decent damage. It is a Timlist brand Eye-O-Matic .
|Spiked||Armor piercing. Chance to cripple. Extra limb damage. Superb damage.||Puncturing||–||+3||–||+0.9||+9||–||–||Adhesive x1|
|Bladed||Targets bleed. Exceptional damage.||Sharp||–||+3 + ?||–||+0.6||+8||–||Makeshift Warrior 3||Adhesive x1|
|Heavy club||Chance to cripple. Extra limb damage. Exceptional damage.||Heavy||–||+1||–||+0.6||+6||–||Makeshift Warrior 3||Aluminum x2|
- The Whitespring Golf Club - Multiple can be found in the broken cases. At least one can be found on the ground floor of the westernmost house.
- Two can be found on the executive level of Hornwright Industrial Headquarters:
- One on a desk next to a terminal
- The second on a shelf against the wall to the left of the first club.
- Several at Bolton Greens:
- Two can be found next to the couch in the narrow blue room off the kitchen.
- One can be found on a metal table on an outside patio, under a red and white striped tent.
- Another can be found sitting on the seat of a golf cart on some rocks out on the golf course. Near a rope bridge over a sand trap.