|For other articles in the Fallout universe named gold, see Gold.|
A rare and shiny metal once used as currency, now used mainly for its high electrical conductivity. Gold is used mainly for high-tech devices, including advanced energy weapon modifications.
Miscellaneous object (see below)
|Shipment of 25 units||25||0||∞|
|Gold plated flip lighter||1||0.5||2|
- * Nothing is gained if one does not have at least level 1 of the Scrapper perk. At level 3, yields are at least doubled.
- 42 units can be obtained by scrapping the four respawning gold bars and the respawning gold watch in Bridgeway Trust.
- Deb in Bunker Hill sells a shipment of 25.
- Three gold bars are inside Sanctuary Hills's root cellar.
- the Mechanist's lair. Three units can be found in the property storage lockup in
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.