As the name suggests, it is a bioluminescent resin that comes off of various pine trees. This is both a consumable and a crafting item, needed for weapon modifications. When affected by an intercontinental ballistic missile event, the glowing resin will turn into a gloam sap, which can be harvested for raw cobalt flux.
- Five can be found just southeast of Marigold Pavilion. Three are on a large tree just east of the pond. Two more can be found on a smaller tree below the cliff, slightly closer to the pavilion.
- Three can be found on a tree north of Yellow Sandy's still, on top of the cliff overlooking the still.
- Two can be found on a tree behind a cabin south of the Vantage.
- One can be found on a tree northwest of Site Alpha, past the gate, and close to the rock wall.
- From Top of the World, follow the ski lift that heads downhill from Top of the World towards the west. There are signs pointing to several ski runs. Follow the signs towards Lazy Way (to the west). There is some glowing resin at the foot of one of the trees; the second Lazy Way sign is pointing almost directly at it; the tree is between the second sign and a windmill.
- 200m north-northwest of 98 NAR Regional, there is an unmarked campsite with a yellow tent, a cooking station and a recipe. About 25m south-southwest of the said campsite is a coniferous tree with one resin deposit.
- Emmett Mountain disposal site
- In a boat at the northern end of Summersville Lake, northeast of New Gad.
- One can be found at Monongah Overlook.
- One can be found south of Blackwater mine.
- One can be found on a tree northeast of the converted munitions factory, near a deathclaw nest.
- One can be found on a tree at Ripper Alley, to the north below the rocks.
- One can be found on a tree above the Whitespring bunker.
- One can be found on a tree east of Pleasant Valley station, north of the lake.
- One bottle of glowing resin can be found at the moonshiner's shack.
- Several can be found on trees on either side of the road heading from The Whitespring station to Middle Mountain Cabins, some distance beyond the entrance to Blackwater mine and an abandoned schoolbus.