|For an overview of all weapons in the Fallout series of games, see Weapon.|
|This is an overview article, focusing on background information and cross-game comparisons.|
A glove is a weapon that is a hand covering, often with a substance or additional technology on it. When it is used, it increases the user's unarmed strikes.
The scientist glove is a plain blue rubber safety glove, presumably worn by the scientists that worked at the Big MT facility before the war to protect their hands from dangerous chemicals.
The ballistic fist is a wrist-mounted shotgun, with a pressure plate trigger worn over the knuckles which fires when a punch connects with the target.
A boxing glove is a glove worn to protect the user's knuckles during the sport of boxing.
- For an overview of all boxing glove models, see: Boxing gloves.
A bladed glove is a glove with attached blades or spikes.
- For an overview of all bladed glove models, see: Bladed gloves.
A cestus is a hand covering often made of leather strips or with attached devices.
- For an overview of all cestus models, see: Cesti.
Chemical gloves are gloves that emit, or are coated with a chemical that improves potency.
- For an overview of all chemical glove models, see: Chemical gloves.
Shock gloves are gloves that emit a shockwave or produce an electric shock on impact.
- For an overview of all shock glove models, see: Electrical gloves.