|For other characters named Gloria in the Fallout series, see Gloria.|
|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
Background[edit | edit source]
Gloria is one of the survivors of an attack on her hometown, Great Bend, by the Calculator's robots. She is a prostitute with 50 years of experience. She works with her customers on a bed on the side of the road near the junkyard. Somehow, she has avoided being killed by the robots during the conflict, and according to her, she once had sex with all of Lance Squad as they were passing through.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is involved in missions.|
|This character appears in the following locations.|
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Clothing||After Burner gum x2
Naked Moose mag
Ring pulls x10
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Look Joe, I've been hookin' here for fifty years now. My ass has seen more rubber than a dead rat in the middle of Route 66. I thought I've seen just about everything, but then these robots come in and they kill all my customers. Now the only time I lay on my back is to go to sleep."
- "The worst thing about these robots are they couldn't recognize a sweet piece of ass like myself. It's like they ain't got no dick. Believe me sweetheart, after fifty years of shaking my ass, I got it down to a science."
- "Do you know Lance Squad? I did them all and charged them my corporate rate. I can do the same with you folks, girls and guys. And believe me, after fifty years of practice, it ain't going to be too god-damned Beau-Coup."
- "I can suck start a tank!"
- "You ready to fuck know?"
- "Oh yea? So what's that? Is that a chaingun in your pocket?"
- "Bet you're horny after all that fighting!"
- "I can still ride you into the ground!"
- "I'll tie my breasts in a knot for some script."
- "I ain't got no teeth. Interested?"
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Gloria Timmons appears only in Fallout Tactics.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Gloria makes a comment that after 50 years of practice "It ain't going to be too God-Damned Beau-Coup." This line was said by the character "Eightball", played by Dorian Harewood in the 1987 movie Full Metal Jacket, the movie R. Lee Ermey is most famous for. Beaucoup is French for big, large amounts.