“Me? Heavy weapons. Miniguns, missile launchers... If it's bigger than a human and goes boom, I'm all over it.”
Background[edit | edit source]
Glade is the oldest member of the Lyons' Pride and serves as the group's technician and smith. It is also said that Glade is the most well-rounded and experienced paladin in the Pride.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Gallows Humor: Glade runs the betting pool regarding Knight Captain Gallows' real name.
- Take it Back!: Glade accompanies the Lone Wanderer during the reclamation of Jefferson Memorial, wiping out Enclave troops with his Gatling laser.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Lyons' Pride power armor
Brotherhood power helmet
Merc outfit (Varies)
|Gatling laser||Brotherhood of Steel holotag|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If Sawbones' computer is hacked, it comes up with a message from Glade saying that he hacked his terminal and telling him to change his password or else Glade will delete Sawbones' "stupid poetry."
- Along with other Lyons' Pride members, he may or may not have a merc outfit in his inventory.
- Sometimes Glade can be found in the B ring (the brig), particularly if it is late at night.
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Me? Heavy weapons. Miniguns, missile launchers... If it's bigger than a human and goes boom, I'm all over it."
- "Man, nothing dies like an Ugly. I once saw Colvin snipe the leg off of one at 200 yards. Thing pirouetted like a figure skater!"
- "Man, I don't know. Fighting Uglies is one thing, but we've never gone up against anyone that well trained or organized. Even their tech is better. Don't get me wrong. The Pride's in it to win it, and I'll go down shooting if I have to. I just hope I don't have to."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Paladin Glade appears only in Fallout 3.
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.